Monday, March 14, 2011

Sick


I must admit that this is just so random ~ I am blogging now! *jaw dropped*
It's been a long long time that I didn't post my own writing blog xP *feel bad*
I was toss and turn last night and couldn't sleep well due to I am having massive fever AGAIN~ *gee* Sore throat, flu, cough pay me a visit too! *gulp*
A fever is an expression of inner rage?! Hell NO for me* I am feeling good all the time and I know this is because I've got to my munchies (chocolates! whoops!) for the past few days after I have been recovery from my first fever ~
I felt nausea when I was trying to enjoy a bit of relaxing conversation and scrumptious foods.
Even though I felt much better than last night yet still feeling headache and wobbly right now ~ @.@ HELP! how long should this last??!
I told myself mentally I want to recover soon! I want to look good so that I must have a healthy body. Perhaps, SMILE / LAUGH is a good remedy? Smile more laugh more peeps! XDDD (:(: Like how Jewish always did! wink* ^.*

Now that the new year is here ~ 2011 ! *even though is already March* xP I wanted to have a new fresh start! Wish me LUCK! And I believe that everything will going very smooth for me (:
Kambade ne!!!

By the way, can't wait for the month of MAY!!! XD

*jumpjump*

I feel ♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...