Sunday, March 4, 2012

Youth fountain ♥


Sharing is caring! ♥ ♥ ♥
Everyone wants baby skin! If you're one of them, try the tips below. It would definitely create a drastic change for your skin!

It's not enough to get a facial to keep our skin clear and beautiful. So we need to have a great home skin-care routine.
Here are the my everyday habits which I need to keep my skin beautiful & healthy always ~ =D

1. Fruits!!!
Eat a lots of fruits, vegetables & leafy green! Good nutrition is the basic building block of healthy skin! Eat at least a fruit a day! Consuming extra vitamin C in fruit like oranges & grapefruits. Well, kiwi & tomato are my favorite choice! :)
In case you get tired of eating all that fruit, hot peppers, bell peppers and sprouts also have good amounts of vitamin C.

2. Drink a plenty of water everyday. ( I fill a water bottle to remind myself.)


3. Cut out skin-damaging habits like smoking, excessive drinking & excessive sun exposure!


4. Give yourself a home facial as often as once a week.
When it comes to makeup, less is more. You don't need too much. :)

5. Throw away the soap and use quality products that are right for your skin type.


6. If you can't afford all the skin care products right away,
ask the aesthetician or get some advice from friends around you which are most important for you to start. Invest in additional products as you can.

Last but not least, wear sunscreen!
In my life, is always about sunscreen even though I don't really like greasy feeling on my skin until I found my favorite sunscreen! Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield SPF50.

Apply sunscreen on your face, neck & decollete everyday even on cloudy days in winter. Use a good quality, high SPF, full spectrum sunscreen. Without any doubt, I bet you guys would definitely love Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield SPF50! =D
Well, sun damage is the single most important cause of premature aging. Obagi sunscreen provide an elegant matte finish that can be used on all skin type. It's reasonably priced and doesn't sting sensitive skin like mine. C:

That's all for today >) Update again next time C:

Next : My essential foods for beautiful skin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...